HistoryExtra Digital Subscription Terms
Registration to HistoryExtra
- By registering with us you will be able to view additional articles each month; this pre-determined content limit will refresh on the first calendar day of the month.
Our contract with you
- How you can sign up to our digital subscription service. To access unlimited digital content on our website you will need to sign up to our digital subscription service by clicking on the subscription link on the homepage. You must be 18 years old or older, have the power to enter into a contract with us, and are not prevented from doing so under any local laws.
- Where to find the price for your subscription. The price of your subscription will be the price indicated at the checkout when you have placed your order and in your order confirmation email when your transaction has been processed.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with Visa, Mastercard and American Express. You must pay for your subscription before you can access the content.
- Your Subscription will automatically renew. At the end of your initial subscription it will automatically renew on a rolling basis for the same period of time as your initial subscription, unless you give us notice that you would like to cancel (see below). We reserve the right to change your subscription price and/or benefits with 30 days’ notice and object to these changes you may terminate your subscription within this notice period.
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- Access to content. Once you have signed up for a subscription you will immediately be able to access the digital content until your subscription expires, or is otherwise terminated by you or us as set out in these terms. Your subscription will start immediately and you will be able to access unlimited articles and podcasts on our website www.historyextra.com.
- Services Suspension. We may have to suspend your subscription to deal with technical problems, make minor technical changes, or update the digital content to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending your subscription, unless the problem is . If we have to suspend your subscription in these circumstances we will extend the length of your current contract so that your contract is for the same term as it would have been without the suspension.
- We may also suspend supply of the digital content if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for your subscription when you are supposed to (see clause ), we may suspend your subscription until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending your subscription.
Ending your subscription
- Ending your subscription because we are going to or have suspended supply of the digital content for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than seven days. If you are ending your subscription for this reason, the subscription will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any months which you have paid for in advance.
Tell us you want to end your subscription. To end your subscription, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Email. Email us at email@example.com . Please provide your name, email address and subscription number
- Online. Login and go to your account page on our website.
- We may withdraw the subscription. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the digital subscription services. We will let you know at least 14 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the subscription and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for any months of your subscription which will not be provided.
Contacting customer services
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org